[P2P-F] Fwd: [Networkedlabour] Fwd: [CPERN] Special issue of the Global Labour Journal - 'Analysing Labour and the Crisis: Challenges, Responses and New Avenues' edited by Mònica Clua Losada and Laura Horn

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Thu Jun 5 00:58:16 CEST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Örsan Şenalp <orsan1234 at hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 4:57 PM
Subject: [Networkedlabour] Fwd: [CPERN] Special issue of the Global Labour
To: networkedlabour at lists.contrast.org

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* Laura Horn <lhorn at RUC.DK>
*Date:* 4 Jun 2014 22:02:53 GMT+2
*To:* POLITICAL-ECONOMY-RN at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
*Subject:* *[CPERN] Special issue of the Global Labour Journal - 'Analysing
Labour and the Crisis: Challenges, Responses and New Avenues' edited by
Mònica Clua Losada and Laura Horn*
*Reply-To:* Laura Horn <lhorn at RUC.DK>

 Dear all,

A special issue on ‘Analysing Labour and the Crisis: Challenges, Responses
and New Avenues', edited by Mònica Clua Losada and me for the *Global
Labour Journal* has just been published. The contributors include Andreas
Bieler, Jeffrey Harrod, Leo Bieling and Julia Lux, Davide Bradanini,
Bart-Jaap Verbeek, Carol Jess and Phoebe Moore. We hope that the special
issue might be of interest to people on the CPERN mailing list!

Please see the table of contents below. The GLJ is an online open source
journal, all articles are available here
http://digitalcommons.mcmaster.ca/globallabour/vol5/iss2/

Best wishes,

Mònica and Laura

Special Issue guest edited by Mònica Clua-Losada and Laura Horn

Frontmatter

PDF
<http://digitalcommons.mcmaster.ca/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1154&context=globallabour>

Analysing Labour and the Crisis: Challenges, Responses and New Avenues
<http://digitalcommons.mcmaster.ca/globallabour/vol5/iss2/1>
*Mònica Clua-Losada and Laura Horn*

Articles

PDF
<http://digitalcommons.mcmaster.ca/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1155&context=globallabour>

Transnational Labour Solidarity in (the) Crisis
<http://digitalcommons.mcmaster.ca/globallabour/vol5/iss2/2>
*Andreas Bieler*

PDF
<http://digitalcommons.mcmaster.ca/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1156&context=globallabour>

Patterns of Power Relations: Sabotage, Organisation, Conformity and
Adjustment <http://digitalcommons.mcmaster.ca/globallabour/vol5/iss2/3>
*Jeffrey Harrod*

PDF
<http://digitalcommons.mcmaster.ca/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1157&context=globallabour>

Crisis-Induced Social Conflicts in the European Union – Trade Union
Perspectives: The Emergence of ‘Crisis Corporatism’ or the Failure of
Corporatist Arrangements?
<http://digitalcommons.mcmaster.ca/globallabour/vol5/iss2/4>
*Hans-Juergen Bieling and Julia Lux*

PDF
<http://digitalcommons.mcmaster.ca/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1158&context=globallabour>

Common Sense and ‘National Emergency’: Italian Labour and the Crisis
<http://digitalcommons.mcmaster.ca/globallabour/vol5/iss2/5>
*Davide Bradanini*

PDF
<http://digitalcommons.mcmaster.ca/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1159&context=globallabour>

‘The Hobbit Dispute’: Organizing Through Transnational Alliances
<http://digitalcommons.mcmaster.ca/globallabour/vol5/iss2/6>
*Carol Jess*

PDF
<http://digitalcommons.mcmaster.ca/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1160&context=globallabour>

Globalisation and Exploitation in Peru: Strategic Selectivities and the
Defeat of Labour in the US-Peru Trade Promotion Agreement
<http://digitalcommons.mcmaster.ca/globallabour/vol5/iss2/7>
*Bart-Jaap Verbeek*

Reviews

PDF
<http://digitalcommons.mcmaster.ca/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1161&context=globallabour>

Review of Atzeni, M. (ed.) (2014) Workers and Labour in a Globalised
Capitalism: Contemporary Themes and Theoretical Issues
<http://digitalcommons.mcmaster.ca/globallabour/vol5/iss2/8>
*Phoebe Moore*

PDF
<http://digitalcommons.mcmaster.ca/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1162&context=globallabour>

Review of Roman, R., and Velasco, A.E. (2013) Continental Crucible: Big
Business, Workers and Unions in the Transformation of North America
<http://digitalcommons.mcmaster.ca/globallabour/vol5/iss2/9>
*Chris Schenk*

Global Issues

PDF
<http://digitalcommons.mcmaster.ca/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1163&context=globallabour>

Reclaiming Syndicalism: From Spain to South Africa to Global Labour Today
<http://digitalcommons.mcmaster.ca/globallabour/vol5/iss2/10>
*Lucien van der Walt*

*Dr. Laura Horn *

Associate Professor

Department of Society and Globalisation

University of Roskilde

email lhorn at ruc.dk

tel +45 51246781

university website <http://www.ruc.dk/~lhorn>

Economy Research Network of the European Sociological Association
http://criticalpoliticaleconomy.net/

To post to the mailinglist or change settings:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/POLITICAL-ECONOMY-RN.html

If replying, please do not reply to everybody. Similarly, please don't send
everybody messages to the moderator. There is a confirmation-link function
in operation to prevent this happening by mistake.

*Please note an intrusion wiped out my inbox on February 8; I have no
record of previous communication, proposals, etc ..*

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/