[P2P-F] Fwd: [Commoning] Buen Conocer Summit Press Release

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Wed Jun 4 00:09:00 CEST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bernardo Gutiérrez <bernardobrasil at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 5:05 PM
Subject: [Commoning] Buen Conocer Summit Press Release
To: p2p-foundation <p2p-foundation at lists.ourproject.org>, Commoning List <
commoning at lists.wissensallmende.de>

Hello you all.

Here you have the final press release of Quito Buen Conocer Summit. It is
been a fantastic experience, an amazing prototype for creating public
policy from open and copyleft paradigms. The Summit was more a hackmeeting
than an event, mixing experts and local leaders, academic and amateurs.
Langdon Winner, for example, said in his twitter account, that it was the
best summit he had ever been. Michel Bauwens
<https://www.facebook.com/mbauwens>, as you know, has been deeply working
on this project that could serve as method for changing the economic matrix
of capitalism. We have to congratulate him and the researchers for their
workd and for accepting the papers as drafts, improved by collective
intelligence.
We have the press release also in Spanish.

http://pt.slideshare.net/floksociety/press-release-cumbre
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fpt.slideshare.net%2Ffloksociety%2Fpress-release-cumbre&h=6AQFDEHlk&enc=AZMW6jZc7TYoN1KrhyUtlXo8Ytoez0Qc4vW_yB6fAWZlpebYmPfEekkSZLrbU54t-fitt1Z80H9LG3cl9tm6RkwwnidBdv7z5Mhkce_8UKN-ISVj_4kO2qAMiD7pKboLTyAGeRE02PN1gUhZnfLV5OV7&s=1>

Video FLOK Doctrine> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgTL1p1JEsk

Best
Bernardo

--
www.futuramedia.net
www.codigo-abierto.cc

*Please note an intrusion wiped out my inbox on February 8; I have no
record of previous communication, proposals, etc ..*

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/