[P2P-F] [Networkedlabour] Transnational and P2P Commons Transitions

Örsan Şenalp orsan1234 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 17:53:06 CEST 2014

Willi, I like to force you to think or write in a constructive manner.
Even if you like to criticize others you can do that constructvely as
well, right?

For instance, you have been talking about the pocket p2p distriubted
transportation system, like post and cargo network. If you would like
to give more insight, how does it work or will it be implemented?
could you give, in case there is a developed version of the idea, link
to a web site or document? Would love to read about it.

best, Orsan