[P2P-F] Transnational and P2P Commons Transitions

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Mon Jul 28 14:13:07 CEST 2014

Dear Denis,

though we are always in danger of the tyranny of structurelessness, I would
consider how the p2p foundation works, where contributors discuss joint
actions but remain maximally free, as prefigurative, i.e. it is the kind of
world I would like to live in .. this is not to say that every is great but
the human quality of our interactions makes for a stimulating and
meaningful environment in which no one is willfully oppressed .. the issues
that we face are serious issues, but they are not the result of willfull
structural inequality, but rather of cultural weaknesses

but as we grow, we would need formal  rules a la Stephen Downes

<<Denis Postle writes:

You sometimes mention 'pre-figurative governance' Michel, could you say
something about how you see this in practice?
Denis >
--
*Please note an intrusion wiped out my inbox on February 8; I have no
record of previous communication, proposals, etc ..*

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/