[P2P-F] Transnational and P2P Commons Transitions

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Mon Jul 28 08:28:58 CEST 2014

Marco Giustini writes:

<IMHO is needed to create a political P2P movement. And, as I said you
before, to transform the P2P Foundation into an "activists' agency", a sort
of help desk for activists interesting in replicating ideas and practices
worldwide.>

Hi Marco, I believe the P2P Foundation should remain a political catalyst
AND pluralistic incubator for all kinds of initiatives promoting the
expansion of peer to peer modalities, which includes political
representation.

For example, we will be organizing, with orsan's help, a major conference
and initiative around the Politcs and Policy of the Commons .

What we can't be is a factional force amongst others.

The pluralistic way I advocate combines the creation of bottom up
assemblies and chambers of the commons, producing social charters that can
be used to support the various political representations that agree with
its principles,

*Please note an intrusion wiped out my inbox on February 8; I have no
record of previous communication, proposals, etc ..*

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/