[P2P-F] membership of p2p-f discussion list

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 05:34:09 CEST 2014

Dear Michel ans friends,

i am happy to read the confirmation to that, what i wrote before. But i
have one objection.

"Please note that defamation is different from critiquing and discussing
actions based on facts. For example, if I say that Bernardo has
threathened me, that is a verifiable fact on the fb group where it
happened, this is not defamation, but reacting to a concrete public action."

No. Never i use Facebook. And i don't need it. And i know, also Quiliro
never use it. You wrote many things against Bernardo. But never i found
a realy base for verification. So, it is not "verificable" for me/us.
Maybe, Quiliro have more experince and based of that he can self define
his position.

We see, that many things are overlapped in this time. So, we need to
seperate. We move the needless things in the background and concentrate
us to the important things.

many greetings, willi
Bogota, Colombia