[P2P-F] Fwd: Facilitating the Creation of a Bee Safe Neighborhood

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Fri Jul 18 10:02:06 CEST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Braden <d-braden at comcast.net>
Date: Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 4:32 AM
Subject: Facilitating the Creation of a Bee Safe Neighborhood
To: Donald Studinski <dstudin at yahoo.com>, "Susan H. Bloomquist" <
susanbee at stitch1.com>, Leo Kacenjar <lkacenja at gmail.com>, Joe Kottenstette <
joekotten at gmail.com>, Rose Ann Bennett <enlightenedfinancials at gmail.com>,
David Ward <david.e.ward at comcast.net>, Linda Nowakowski <lindern at gmail.com>,
John Powers <incgarden at earthlink.net>, Doug Nelson

I notice in myself that I sometimes compartmentalize the people I know on
the basis of how I know them. We are, however, coming up on an opportunity
to reach out to all your connections. On August 16 from 1:00 to 4:00 we
will be holding the Facilitating a Bee Safe Neighborhood program. How can
each of us contribute to creating a habitat safe for bees is an issue that
affects every occupant of our habitat. We will have people who understand
how to build gardens that work with nature's processes and people who are
concerned about making their neighborhoods bee safe. Please help me spread
the word.

http://www.meetup.com/Greater-Denver-Urban-Homesteaders/events/177715932/

--
*Please note an intrusion wiped out my inbox on February 8; I have no
record of previous communication, proposals, etc ..*

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/