[P2P-F] [Research] [investigacion] english version of the summit declaration

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 04:59:44 CEST 2014

Dear Bernardo,

many thanks for your message. I append the answer from Michel to
Quiliro. In there you can read, that Michel don't like to continue the
discussion about FLOK and all backgrounds. For me, the backgrounds are
the most important parts.

The financial relation in FLOK is not so important for me. But it is
clear, that if you had made an agreement with the institutions from
Ecuador, they have to follow this statements. Independent of any
personal relations.

Michel fly. He don't like this discussion to the state. And maybe, the
most people in the FLOK environment don't like this discussion. But
similar to Venezuela and Bolivia, we need this reflection.

Many people wrote about, that in the ecuadorian society there is a big
distance to the state and the practice of the institutions, that act as
institutions for the state. And i read it also in your text. But we
should be clear, never a state exist. It is a virtual construction and
the employers use this only for her self identification. And the others
relate to this construction to legitimate his special rights and
permissions.

The commons, the universal right to use the common resources for all
people in the society, and the universal responsibility for all people
in the society for her natural environment, the central part of the
commons, is totally incompatible with the state construction, the roman
state law.

In general on our planet, always they have and use the "commons". And in
Latin America the indigena use it today. Or want to use it, because all
state systems in latin america try yo destroy the rests of it. This is,
why i don't understand this theater together with the ecuadorian state.

Maybe, my thinking is too radical for you. But we should speak open and
free without any taboos.

My way is very different, but on the same principles. We have to support
the local communities in the development of here local independent
economy, based on here local technical infrastructures. And for that all
state institutions in latin america, what i know, are totally
superflous. And also destructive and blocking.

Therefore i wrote, that we have to make ourselv free from the state
dogmatics. Not the people, because the most of them are free of that.
The employers in the state institutions in her parasitic existence are
the most strong defenders of the state.

This we can see very clear in Venezuela and Nicaragua. The political
base of the political elites are the employers of the state. And with
the petro-dollars, the free-trade slaving systems, the plundering of the
nature (extractivismo) the yes-sayer are bought.

And now Michel Bauwens bring in the reactionary state ideologic in the
open commons sphere. Like Elinor Ostrom. Of course, they need the state
for her existence, direct or indirect. Or they think, this is the
natural form of social society. But never any normal people on our
planet was part of this decision-making processes.

many greetings, willi
Bogota, Colombia

-------- Original-Nachricht --------