[P2P-F] Fwd: A discourse on isms and the principle of sharing

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Fri Jul 18 18:33:01 CEST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Share The World's Resources <info at news-stwr.org>
Date: Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 11:08 PM
Subject: A discourse on isms and the principle of sharing
To: "michel at p2pfoundation.net" <michel at p2pfoundation.net>

   Dear Michel Bauwens,

In the latest study by STWR's Mohammed Mesbahi, he investigates the age-old
problem of ‘isms’ in order to explain why the principle of sharing holds no
appeal or profundity for most people at the present time. As he writes, it
is not the politicians that are most responsible for all of the divisions
within society, when we ourselves hold back our social advancement by
constantly identifying with beliefs and ideologies in all their forms.

This piece forms the latest in an ongoing series of studies by Mesbahi that
investigate the meaning and significance of the principle of sharing from
psychological and philosophical as well as social, economic and political
perspectives. Further essays in the series will be published soon.

A discourse on isms and the principle of sharing
<http://news-stwr.org/M4P-2NCS5-GR70YU-16BB19-1/c.aspx>

Best wishes,

STWR

www.sharing.org

------------------------------
  [image: STWR]

Share The World's Resources
PO Box  52662, London
N7 8UX, United Kingdom
+44 (0) 20 7609 3034
Email: info [at] sharing.org

A not-for-profit civil society organisation with Consultative Status at
ECOSOC. Registered in the UK no. 4854864

--
*Please note an intrusion wiped out my inbox on February 8; I have no
record of previous communication, proposals, etc ..*

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/