[P2P-F] an evaluation of the flok as colonialist

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 03:19:41 CEST 2014

Dear Sergio and all friends,

now we have the answers from Andreas and Gordon. I am very thankful for
all this discussion to the evaluation of the FLOK and the intentions behind.

Andreas speak about very clear. Never you can cooperate with the people
from the state "in power". This always, because her interest is to
defense her staying in power. I think, this we can learn from our history.

"... stumbled on the logic of bureaucracies and paranoia on the part of
people who see threats and conspiracies around every corner ...".

But what is that? That exist if the people "in power" have the defense
of her power on the first level. Then they act on this way. You can see
it very good in the principles of the so-called actual "internet". Never
they ask for the technical quality of the construction. Never they
discuss about alternatives based on a clear responsibility for a free
communication systens for the people of our world.

And the commons? The community control of the natural ressources? You
think, the people in the state institutions in Ecuador want to change
this principles of the system in Ecuador? Never they support it.

Following of that and the knowledge in the FLOK groups about, you never
found a fundamental discussion about this basic pre-step. You find many
scurios and absurd theoretical discussions. But never a statement to
this basic questions. And for the indigenas, for all working people in
the rural environment im Latin America, this is always the core.

many greetings, willi
Bogota, Colombia