[P2P-F] an evaluation of the flok

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 22:32:24 CEST 2014

My dear Orsan,

we generally speak about our future. And like in all areas, if we want
to do anything, we have to think about and to discuss. This is not an
academic space.

Think about our direct personally communication. We act as client and
server always in the same time. The difference is only, that we
communicate in the technical media over bigger geografical distances.

In the center we have the needs of the people. Her interest for
communication. And if the don't like it, they never create her local
network and never any connection to her neighborhoods.

Our base are the local networks. This are full functionally. They have
all components what they need. But in general we break the seperation
client/server. Only this people, they don't like to work on a
server/client system, they can use the local server for her needs.

This means, that we create full symetric transport capacities. The both
direction, up and down, have in principal the same capacity (or
bandwith). This we do, because the most stable structure we have if all
the communication partners can act as client and server.

Depend on the distributed structure, our principles, the local people
have the responsibility to organize her local network self. We help, of
course, we cooperate. But the decisions create always the local people.

On this way we are confronted with the requirements for the design,
construction and build our components to create our communication
system. And this also, we do it together. But in a bigger area. And the
local communities can act as regional groups, if they want.

The only thing for our packet transport system is to define the IP
header with our way to define the geografical based global IP adress.
The local part is totally local defined.

You see, that with the geografical definition of the global adress part
in the IP adress all is very easy. For that, on the beginning, we look
for a world coordinate system with a symetrical resolution. No more. And
if we don't find a good way, we can use first the WC84 system. With 64
bits for the global adress part our resolution is more then necssary.

You wrote:
"What about what happens when two local horizontal networks started to
connect and interact? (like two different type of galaxies are clashing
and then merging). it is kind of essential to be able to get a clear
analysis on this, to see how will network movements will get on the same
page, like local Gezi, Occupy, hacker,15m, networks and how they will
encounter the netarchical ruling classes globally, while latter holding
on the capitalist states and operating through transnational capitalist
class networks and forging conscious counter and filtrating attacks on
the emerging new reality."

Oh my dear Orsan, i never go in the cinema and never i look TV. So, i
live in the reality. And in the reality, the movements are slow, because
they have clear physical bases.

In principal, the stability grows up with the distribution of
self-organized systems. This we can always say and see. Following of
that, we are on the right way if we decentralize all our systems and
help the local people to extend her capacity. Based on this we create
our networks (the packet transport system) over the world for our
different task.

many greetings, willi
Medellin, Colombia