[P2P-F] an evaluation of the flok

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 01:23:48 CEST 2014

I think this is a good general observation on the likely result of
most successor economy projects carried out in cooperation with state
agencies: the most important outcome will be the horizontal functional
connections (including with state personnel working within the belly
of the beat) that persist after the state itself decays.