[P2P-F] Web Filters Blocking P2PFoundation.net

Apostolis Xekoukoulotakis xekoukou at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 06:02:00 CET 2014

I have been using opendns as my primary DNS for quite some time. P2pfoundation has never been blocked.  Maybe they use the black list on wifi networks only.

By the way, I think it would be good if the foundation also bought the .org domain.

21 Ιαν 2014, 0:50, ο/η Kevin Flanagan <kev.flanagan at gmail.com> έγραψε: