[P2P-F] Fwd: [fcf_discussion] Support the Making of the Animated Movie "Reclaim Our Privacy!"

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sat Feb 1 03:21:15 CET 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: La Quadrature du Net <jz at laquadrature.net>
Date: Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 11:42 AM
Subject: [fcf_discussion] Support the Making of the Animated Movie "Reclaim
Our Privacy!"
To: fcforum_discussion at list.fcforum.net

Themes: SUPPORT, ANIMATION MOVIE, PRIVACY, SURVEILLANCE, DATALOVE

La Quadrature du Net - For immediate release

Permanent link:
https://www.laquadrature.net/en/support-the-making-of-the-animated-movie-reclaim-our-privacy

Support the Making of the Animated Movie "Reclaim Our Privacy!"

*** Paris, 31 January 2014 -- La Quadrature du Net launches a crowd-funding
campaign [1] to support the making of the upcoming animation movie about
privacy, mass surveillance, and the urgency to rethink our relationship
with technology. Help us finance this project! ***

Benoît Musereau [2], which whom La Quadrature du Net collaborated on the
"NO to ACTA" [3] movie, will be the director, as a volunteer, to make this
new movie. The EURO 3000 objective of this crowd-funding campaign will help pay
for Marion Leblanc [4], the graphic designer, and Mawashi [5], the musician
and sound designer. A movie such as this would usually cost around
EURO 10-15000. Funding above EURO 3000 will be split equally between Benoît and La
Quadrature du Net.

Help us fund it and "Reclaim Our Privacy!" should be released by the 11th
of February as part of The Day We Fight Back [6], a day of mobilisation
against mass surveillance. Nice rewards, including posters of the movie,
are available to supporters, and the names of all supporters will be
included in the credits.