[P2P-F] market orientation

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 19:34:51 CEST 2014

Dear friends,

on the maillist from NetworkedLabour, now i am excluded, Michel wrote in
a discussion:

Betreff: Re: [Networkedlabour] Fwd: Ontogenesis and the Negation of Life
and Death (was Re: Internet: the INTER-connection of local NET-works)
Datum: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 11:04:28 +0700
Von: Michel Bauwens <michel at p2pfoundation.net>
An: networkedlabour at lists.contrast.org <networkedlabour at lists.contrast.org>

the first email I ever got from willi was an accusation that I was an
austrian economist, the very people I have been fighting for so many
years; I have since simply ignored any email communication coming from
him; I am surprised that people are so tolerant against systematic ad
hominem attacks that are often slanderous and based on pure ignorance
and projection; we used to manage this on p2p-f list, asking people to
focus on arguments ... but once I gave up , I notice no one else seems
to care about this deterioration of discourse ethics,

Michel

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 8:13 AM, Kevin Carson
<free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com> wrote:
 > I set up a gmail filter because I was getting sick of willi

free.market.anticapitalist from Kevin Carson. What is that?

Yes Michel. The PPL is a "free market" instrument. Independent of your
intention. And independent, that you think, you fight against the
"austrian economist", you act at the same level with your PPL. We have
read the critical reflection from Jakob Rigi and Stephan Meretz. You
don't like the principal discussion about market orientation. Then you
write, i have say, you are a CIA agent. But you know very clear, that
never i do it.

But Hellekin do it to me. It is not important. It is like the "political
commissars" from Cuba in Venezuela. They don't like to args in a
discussion. Therefore they have generated this personal slander. Like
Hellekin and some people in the P2P-lang-es maillist.

The market orientation have only one goal. To create a parasitic space.
For that they organize the money system. And they create the term
"knowledge worker". People who never work for their material livelihood.
They live from the work of others.

But in our future it is impossible. All people have to be part of this
working. Then we can reduce the necessary labor to 8 hours or lesser in
the week. As an average. Of course, for many tasks we concentrate our
labour time. If we construct machines or electronic systems we need the
concentration of time.

But what people in this lists and discussion environment have ever been
active in the real working? Oriented to the material forming for that,
what we need for our life? Only very few. The most are only speakers and
writers. No more.

This is the core for "market orientation". Because you have nothing for
directly exchange, you need the abstraction level of a money system.
Very simple.

many greetings, willi
Popayan, Colombia