[P2P-F] Fwd: [Networkedlabour] [spectre] THE ART OF BEING MANY - DIGITAL READER

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sun Aug 10 11:41:41 CEST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Örsan Şenalp <orsan1234 at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Aug 10, 2014 at 3:34 PM
Subject: [Networkedlabour] [spectre] THE ART OF BEING MANY - DIGITAL READER
To: "networkedlabour at lists.contrast.org" <networkedlabour at lists.contrast.org>,
squares <squares at lists.takethesquare.net>, "transcollab at lists.so36.net" <
transcollab at lists.so36.net>

vıa Dyne.org:
https://lists.dyne.org/digest/trinity-6a62575d-886b-422c-9524-8224584aad73-1406983495797@3capp-gmx-bs72.html

DOWNLOAD THE ART-OF-BEING-MANY-READER HERE:

http://the-art-of-being-many.net/wp-content/uploads/taobm_Zeitung_onlineVersion.pdf

Dear friends and colleagues, dear strangers, dear manys,

in September 27th and 28th 2014 artists, activists, researchers and
participants from all over Europe and beyond will gather in Hamburg
for an assembly of assemblies. Sharing experiences from
real-democracy-movements and artistic experimentation they want to
explore new ways of coming together: collective insights into the
materiality, the timing, the agenda, the desires and the catastrophes
of being many. At Kampnagel Internationale Kulturfabrik, geheimagentur
and friends will build an assembly hall and a camp to host them. Here,
the assembly will become a laboratory of itself: a collective of
friends and strangers with many voices and bodies including those of
ghosts and things.

BE A PART OF IT!

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROGRAM - CLICK HERE:

http://the-art-of-being-many.net/wp-content/uploads/taobmflyer.pdf

FOR REGISTRATION/TICKETS  - CLICK HERE:

https://shop.jetticket.net/kampnagel/CategorySelection.aspx?msg=0&ret=2&eventid=1553&e=1553

Attention: Book early, number of participants is limited!

FEEL FREE TO CIRCULATE!

*Please note an intrusion wiped out my inbox on February 8; I have no
record of previous communication, proposals, etc ..*

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/