[P2P-F] important appeal by silke helfrich on the teatro valle campaign

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Fri Aug 8 19:02:23 CEST 2014

An important appeal by Silke Helfrich

 I have the impression, that those in power - wherever it is in the world -
don't wanna recognize that citizen can govern their livelihoods as commons.
It seems to challenge power! That is way fighting for the commons is so
important, and why supporting Teatro Valle Bene Comune is so important.

Silke Helfrich, Commons Strategies Group

https://secure.avaaz.org/it/petition/Italian_and_european_citizens_and_Istitutions_An_International_Call_to_protect_the_Teatro_Valle_and_run_the_commons/?dAMVrab

--
*Please note an intrusion wiped out my inbox on February 8; I have no
record of previous communication, proposals, etc ..*

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/