[P2P-F] Fwd: Interview Fora Do Eixo.

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Wed Aug 6 05:54:00 CEST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Neal Gorenflo <neal at shareable.net>
Date: Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 2:54 AM
Subject: Re: Interview Fora Do Eixo.
To: Felipe Altenfelder <felipe at foradoeixo.org.br>
Cc: Michel Bauwens <michel at p2pfoundation.net>, Lenissa Lenza <
lenissalenza at foradoeixo.org.br>, Marielle Ramires <
marielle at foradoeixo.org.br>, Carol Tokuyo <caroltokuyo at foradoeixo.org.br>,
Dríade Aguiar <driadeaguiar at foradoeixo.org.br>, Pablo capile <
cuboplanejamento at gmail.com>

Hi everyone, Shareable has just published Michel's interview of Felipe here:
http://www.shareable.net/blog/interviewed-felipe-altenfelder-of-fora-do-eixo-on-mutualizing-music

Thank you Felipe and Michel for doing the interview!  It's quite indepth.
 And I hope all of you will:

-share the story on your social media channels

-blog it, excerpt it, or republish it with a link back to the original
story on Shareable.net.

--

Neal Gorenflo, co-founder Shareable <http://www.shareable.net/> | @Shareable
<https://twitter.com/@shareable> | 415.867.0429

On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 3:54 PM, Felipe Altenfelder <felipe at foradoeixo.org.br

--
*Please note an intrusion wiped out my inbox on February 8; I have no
record of previous communication, proposals, etc ..*

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/