[P2P-F] [Networkedlabour] Transnational and P2P Commons Transitions

Orsan Senalp orsan1234 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 14:17:52 CEST 2014

In relation to this discussion, just wanted to identify the debate on Modular production networks in china and us as the new mode of production:
http://icc.oxfordjournals.org/content/11/3/451.short?rss=1&ssource=mfc,
and this http://netglobalcapitalism.files.wodpress.com/2013/12/abstract-of-chen-shuoyings-book.pdf)

Here is Kees' recent peace on China and class struggles:
https://www.academia.edu/7864649/Class_Struggles_and_Development_in_Contemporary_China._On_the_Threshold_of_a_New_World_Order

And Another line of empirical research and theoretical argumentation is also very relevant imho:
http://netglobalcapitalism.wordpress.com/articles/information-technology-and-the-global-ruling-class/
For example to get a better grasp on the positions of various transnational and national ruling class fractions
With respect to, for instance, the four transition scenarios you have been writing about Michel. This would probably also involve in the state forms analysis, revolution-reform, alliances, and partnerships alliances so on.

Best, orsan