[P2P-F] Fwd: Building Resilience in an Era of Limits to Growth - Nicole Foss on Big Ideas tonight at 8pm (Radio National)

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Tue Aug 5 14:30:32 CEST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daryl Taylor <taylor.daryl.r at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 1:49 PM
Subject: Fwd: Building Resilience in an Era of Limits to Growth - Nicole
Foss on Big Ideas tonight at 8pm (Radio National)

*Don't Miss* ...
Nicole Foss on Big Ideas on Radio National 621AM tonight from 8:00pm
TOPIC - *Building Resilience in an Era of Limits to Growth*
We are approaching many limits to growth over the next decades: Economic
contraction, peak energy and geopolitical stress. Nicole Foss explains how
the deflationary dynamics that always follow finance and property bubbles
will rapidly impact individuals and communities, while the longer acting
forces of peak oil and climate change will limit the nature of any economic
recovery. So how can we adapt?
http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/bigideas/building-resiliance-in-an-era-of-limits-to-growth/5621676

*Cheers, *

*Daryl Taylor*
*Resilient by Design*
*Vulnerable by Nature*
*0497 097 047*

--
*Please note an intrusion wiped out my inbox on February 8; I have no
record of previous communication, proposals, etc ..*

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/