[P2P-F] [Networkedlabour] Transnational and P2P Commons Transitions

Örsan Şenalp orsan1234 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 20:52:08 CEST 2014

This a good example Stacco, agree that it woud be usefull, for p2p-f
but also in general.

May be on this there can be a work done for the foundation at the
community development space Michel was referring.

Menawhile just started to copmpile a general list with Dennis Postle
on the debategraph (collaborative software suggested by Helene Findori
and seemed useful to me after several try):
http://debategraph.org/Details.aspx?nid=349168

orsan