[P2P-F] Fwd: trying to reach Michael Bauwens

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Tue Apr 29 23:42:38 CEST 2014

quite happy with this !!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Erik Olin Wright <wright at ssc.wisc.edu>
Date: Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 4:37 PM
Subject: trying to reach Michael Bauwens
To: michelsub2004 at gmail.com, contact at p2pfoundation.net

 Hello,

I am trying to reach Michel Bauwens. I just read very carefully the FLOK
society Research Plan (in the version at:
http://en.wiki.floksociety.org/w/Research_Plan) and found it to be a
fantastically interesting and thoughtful document. It also overlaps in very
suggestive ways with the line of argument I have been working on in my Real
Utopias Project and my book *Envisioning Real Utopias*. So, I would like to
be in contact and know more about the work Michel and his colleagues are
doing.

Thank you very much,

Erik Olin Wright

--
Erik Olin Wright
Vilas Distinguished Professor

Phones: 608-262-0068 (office) 608-255-6454 (home)
email: wright at ssc.wisc.edu
website: http:://www.ssc.wisc.edu/~wright

--
*Please note an intrusion wiped out my inbox on February 8; I have no
record of previous communication, proposals, etc ..*

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/