[P2P-F] Fwd: [fcforum] Hacking the European Parliament

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Thu Apr 24 04:57:19 CEST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Simona Levi <info at conservas.tk>
Date: Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 4:41 AM
Subject: [fcforum] Hacking the European Parliament
To: fcforum_discussion at list.fcforum.net, fcforum_info at list.fcforum.net,
fcforum at list.fcforum.net

 In the struggle for transparency and free information, we are supporting
Hervé Falciani and the X Party.

   - http://partidox.org/falciani-vs-juncker/#en

   - Falciani vs. Juncker: http://partidox.org/falciani-vs-juncker/

   - Español: http://partidox.org/falciani-vs-juncker/#es

   - Français:  http://partidox.org/falciani-vs-juncker/#fr

   - German:  http://partidox.org/falciani-vs-juncker/#de

   - Portugués:  http://partidox.org/falciani-vs-juncker/#pt

   - Italiano:  http://partidox.org/falciani-vs-juncker/#it

 The information can be followed minute by minute today  since 11AM in the
Hashtag *#FalcianiVsJuncker* and the channel  #EP2014

      Good morning,

      This week it is presented an informative international campaign
about the figure of Hervé Falciani and the importance of its
candidature to European Parliament.

      For the European elite, the presence of Hervé Falciani in the
European Parliament poses a clear threat to their status quo.

      In front of the candidate Jean-Claude Juncker, proposed by the
European PP for the European Commission, that governed Luxemburg       for
18 years like a tax haven and had to resign for spying on the Luxemburg
parliament, *we consider that this candidature is a hack that provides a
unique opportunity* to Spanish and       European citizens and the
international civil society *to         expose, denounce, fight back and
control the collusion between         political class and the financial
elites*. The participation       of Falciani in the European Parliament and
the work and projects       already initiated by Citizens' Network Partido
X, will contribute       to put an end to the impunity of big tax evaders.

      Tax fraud unveiled by Falciani represents 2.5% of the Gross
Domestic Product of the European area: 300,000 million Euros.
Falciani´s work has allowed to recover many thousands of millions       for
the American and French Hacienda, and several hundreds to the       Spanish
Hacienda and to proceed with corruption causes such as the       Gürtel
case in Spain. But this is only the beginning. Falciani has       proved us
that, besided a moral, social and political problem;       corruption is a
technical problem that can be solved. The       corruption of those that
govern us needs a constant flow of money       that leaves a trace.

      Once in the European parliament, we will develop our work there
and implement our projects to pursue fiscal evasion of the great
fortunes using information as a tool. Citizens' Network Partido X       and
Herve Falciani have already launched this method at the       service of
all struggles and towards a global change.

--
*Please note an intrusion wiped out my inbox on February 8; I have no
record of previous communication, proposals, etc ..*

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/