[P2P-F] Fwd: Cathar Prophesy

Denis Postle d.postle at btinternet.com
Mon Apr 21 20:47:14 CEST 2014

On 21/04/2014 16:42, Michel Bauwens wrote:
> any authentication of this document would be appreciated,
/Here is a little more from/:

Hi Suriya,
Whoever sent the " Cathar Prophecy" failed to mention that it isn't a
historically recorded prophecy by Cathars; but, rather it is a
channelled prophecy received in 1978 or there-about.
The introductory material taken from the website to the "Cathar
Prophecy" is quoted as follows:
/ "In 1978 on a visit to Montsegur in the Cathar country of S W France,
Colin Bloy had dowsed in ameadow where 300 Perfecti were burned alive in
1244. The dowsing revealed a Latin text whichreferred to the rebuilding
of a church in Andorra in 1986. In March 1985 Colin was prompted towrite
the proclamation of the Church of Love - he says the words were not his
- and this Churchwas proclaimed in Andorra on Good Friday, 28th March 1986./
/Colin Bloy says that this was written by my hand, but I would not claim
authorship, it was takendown in ten minutes - just like that! "Although
this was written to fulfil a fourteenth centuryprophecy that the Cathar
Church would be restored in 1986, I believe it is a statement relevantto
all Fountaineers and that we too are part of the Church of Love." /
Now after having said all that, it is true that the Sufis--at least the
Tariqua sect--do acknowledge that the Cathars, as part of the historic
amalgam of western traditions leading through the Knights Templar to
those of Freemasonry, find their essence of origin in Sufic
thought via early Saracenic influences.
Best Regards
Patrick