[P2P-F] Fwd: The NY Times features Purpose Economy

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Mon Apr 21 19:43:29 CEST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Aaron Hurst <aaron at imperative.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 12:33 PM
Subject: The NY Times features Purpose Economy
To: Michel <michel at p2pfoundation.net>

Hi Michel,

We did it! The Sunday Review of the New York Times yesterday ran our op-ed,
challenging us to re-think our approach to work. Read it here:
http://nyti.ms/1i537Mv

It has been overwhelming to see some of our biggest inspirations get behind
the Purpose Economy on social media. People and organizations we're huge
fans of like Arianna Huffington, Echoing Green, Daniel Pink and Adam Grant
have shared the op-ed with their networks.

If we can continue to maximize the impact of this coverage and fuel the
discussion, we can drive the change needed for a more human-centered
economy and workplace.

You can help by sharing the op-ed on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Here
are some sample messages:

Check out my friend @Aaron_Hurst's op-ed in @NYTimes nyti.ms/1i537Mv

Volunteering programs aren't enough. Employers need to bring purpose to
daily work. nyti.ms/1i537Mv

We need to rethink our approach to work. @NYTimes nyti.ms/1i537Mv

Thank you for your support in building an economy that truly benefits
people.

Your fan,
Aaron

Aaron Hurst
CEO | Imperative
m | 415 225 6398
t | @Aaron_Hurst

*Please note an intrusion wiped out my inbox on February 8; I have no
record of previous communication, proposals, etc ..*

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/