[P2P-F] Netention seen as Neuroeconomics ?

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 20:11:51 CEST 2013

Thanks Seth.

Your response to the
Neuroeconomics<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroeconomics> wikipedia
page with pages from the OpenCog project ( artificial intelligence ) leads
me to learn about
the "forgetting agent <http://wiki.opencog.org/w/ForgettingAgent>" and
the "Importance
Spreading Agent <http://wiki.opencog.org/w/ImportanceSpreadingAgent>",
which make me smile, especially when I imagine it in a Anthropomorphic way
:)

Attention Allocation <http://wiki.opencog.org/w/Attention_allocation> also
leads me to remember
http://p2pfoundation.net/Attention_Economy

*The Attention <http://p2pfoundation.net/Attention> Economy = an economy
driven by the exchange of attention*

*the Implicit Goal of Attention Economy is: to tightly intertwine everyone
at the level of mind*

- Michael Goldhaber
http://p2pfoundation.net/Attention_Economy_Graphs
http://p2pfoundation.net/Intention_Economy
http://p2pfoundation.net/Process_Economy

Also , for those of us that understand french ( Helene ? Michel ? ) ,  in
relation to neuroeconomics, see
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIXaROv7bIU
found via Stiegler's platform
http://pharmakon.fr/wordpress/academie-dete-de-lecole-de-philosophie-depineuil-le-fleuriel/academie-2013/

My ( Dante's ) critic in relation to the Neuroeconomics as I understand
from that video presentation, is that the person presenting it does not yet
seem to break down the type of money units/tokens used based on the
contracts and transactions these tokens are based on ( and the awareness of
their - political - implications / externalities )  ,

and hence distorts "neuroeconomics" into , imho , awareness limited within
the interests of dominant protocols in a limited political economic
framework  , as it does not , as presented in that video , break down
awareness to the political interests and dynamics from the units used.

In addition, *I believe we need to create a Neuroeconomics that can also
include a granular understanding of constructs of a commons, and/or gift
economics, together ( and/or intertwined ) with other relational dynamics (
such as - see Fiske :
http://p2pfoundation.net/Relational_Model_Typology_-_Fiske  )*

Although he gives examples of Neuroeconomics on animals using other units,
such as juice or food, he then returns to study with humans based on money
( created out of protocols , imho , by , and in support of , the current
monopolistic political economy ).