[P2P-F] Fwd: Mind Shift is here!

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sat Sep 21 16:28:01 CEST 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daniel Pinchbeck <daniel at evolver.net>
Date: Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 6:40 PM
Subject: Mind Shift is here!
To: Daniel Pinchbeck <daniel at breakingopenthehead.com>

Hi Folks,

Sorry about this mass email...

I am writing to you because my new talk show, Mind Shift, debuts next week.
The show appears on GaiamTV.com , a new subscription service that focuses
on spirituality, yoga, and consciousness. I am very excited about my show!

As we know, the mainstream media – particularly television – tends to be a
deeply regressive force, constricting the popular mind. For a number of
years now, I have yearned to create a transformative television show –
hopefully, in the future, a network. I am grateful to Gaiam for providing
an opportunity to learn and explore.

As a co-founder of Reality Sandwich and Evolver, I helped many writers and
artists reach new audiences, and helped to build a global community for
transformative ideas. I also made the documentary, 2012: Time for Change. I
hope, in the future, to take what I have learned through these efforts and
build a network that gives a full expression of the new planetary culture.
We need a mass media that expresses humanity’s highest ideals and greatest
potential, instead of one that keeps people trapped in fear and
consumerism.

I invite you to watch the first episode here:
http://www.gaiamtv.com/live/content1 . (Gaiam requests that you keep this
link private.) The first episode features discussions with visionary artist
Alex Grey and Michael Muhammad Knight, author of Tripping with Allah, on
ayahuasca and Islam. Subsequent episodes feature comedian Russell Brand,
Eve Ensler (The Vagina Monologues), musician Ben Lee, and authors including
Howard Bloom, Richard Smoley, and UFOlogist Richard Dolan. At Mind Shift,
we are able to bring serious attention to areas that are generally
suppressed and ignored in the mainstream.

We are currently building an audience for the show – and I am reaching out
to you to ask for your help in this. If you have a Blog, I am hoping you
can write about the show, or send updates on Twitter or Facebook about it
(using #mindshift if possible). You can interview me about it if you want.
Also, GaiamTV has an affiliate marketing program. If you have a mailing
list of people who might want to subscribe to see this show and other Gaiam
offerings, we can give you a link so that you get a percentage of the
revenue that comes into Gaiam each month. Christy at Gaiam (
Christy.McConnell at gaiam.com ) can send you banners for your website, if you
want them, and help you in other ways.

Of course, I would prefer that Mind Shift was available for free online –
but it is only because Gaiam produced the show that it exists, and they do
offer lots of excellent content on their site, including yoga and workout
videos, as well as some other talk shows.

Please help spread the word so that Mind Shift prospers – and we can
produce more video content that supports the new planetary culture!

Thank you for your time and attention.

Yours,

Daniel

Ps –

Gaiam created some short promotional videos about Mind Shift that you are
welcome to post or use as you see fit:

*Mind Shift YouTube Playlist* URL: *
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVGpOEyPHwiZN1_oBl1hYu0tW8BX_K8_5*

Daniel Pinchbeck - Mind Shift - Psychedelics & Religion - *
http://youtu.be/215uVIRg0ZM*

Daniel Pinchbeck - Mind Shift - Discusses Burning Man - *
http://youtu.be/aAQ1IlPPTC4*

Daniel Pinchbeck - Mind Shift – How I Choose Guests? - *
http://youtu.be/41ct5iPBPqg*

Daniel Pinchbeck - Why is Mind Shift so Important in Today's World? - *
http://youtu.be/EzEzbXzbDIU*

Daniel Pinchbeck - Mind Shift - What is Mind Shift? - *
http://youtu.be/LBrhMe1UDhA* * *

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/