[P2P-F] Fwd: Hi

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sat Sep 21 16:06:33 CEST 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kate Michi Ettinger <kate at muralinstitute.com>
Date: Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 7:31 AM
Subject: Hi
To: Michel Bauwens <michel at p2pfoundation.net>

Hi Michel,

I hope that you are well!

I have had an exciting year on my latest adventure.  It's an open data
project with a strong p2p component and* I would really value your feedback
to strengthen our Knight Foundation Submission*.  Below are the various
ways that you can support the effort if you have time this weekend.

I am at the next stage and with a team, we submitted a proposal for the
Knight Foundation News Challenge.  I would really *value your feedback on
the submission*!

Here is how you can help:

*If all you have is 30 seconds*, please help us spread the word with a
tweet, like/share my FB post or +1/share my G+ post.  Here are potential
messages

Check it out! Just applauded @OpenQRS submission to @KnightFdn
#newschallenge http://bit.ly/openqrs #open #globalhealth Pls RT

or

Excited to check out the @OpenQRS submission to @knightfdn #newschallenge
http://bit.ly/openqrs Pls RT

*If you have a few min to help us out, we would be really grateful for an
applaud and/or feedback* - an "applaud" (equivalent to FB like) on the
submission itself.  In 4 simple steps:
1. Please go to our submission: http://bit.ly/openqrs
2. Sign in with FB or your email
3. Once you are registered, open a new browser tab and click on this link
again: http://bit.lyopenqrs
4. You can applaud the project on the right and we welcome
 feedback/comments to strengthen our proposal.

I really appreciate your time!  Thank you for your support!

Hope to cross paths soon!

Cheers,
Kate

--
"A heart once touched by love is incapable of cowardice" - Cesare

What the world needs today is courage,
May love flow with every step.

Currently focused on:  OpenQRS <http://bit.ly/openqrs>  from recent
TEDx Integrity
by Design <http://www.integritybydesign.org/>

Kate Michi Ettinger, JD
Health Care Ethics Consultant-Mediator [@k8ethics]
Social Change Architect: SocEnt Strategy, Innovation, Design [@katemural]

skype: ettinger_k
gvoice: 415.861.1280
email: kme at muralinstitute.com
www.muralinstitute.org

1890 Bryant Street, Studio 305
San Francisco, CA 94110

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including all attachments, may contain
confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended
recipient addressed above.  Any review, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this material by someone other than the intended recipient is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender and delete the message and destroy all hard copy print.

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/