[P2P-F] Fw: Applications now open for Campaign Lab: a new programme for economic justice campaigners

robert searle dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 11 12:09:07 CEST 2013

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: The Finance Innovation Lab <mail at thefinancelab.ning.com>
To: "dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk" <dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk>
Sent: Wednesday, 28 August 2013, 16:37
Subject: Applications now open for Campaign Lab: a new programme for economic justice campaigners

Network Email
The Finance Innovation Lab are very excited to be launching Campaign Lab, in a collaboration with the New Economy Organisers Network (nef) http://www.neweconomics.org/ and the Public Interest Research Centre http://www.pirc.info/

It's a 9 month programme for economic justice campaigners, starting in October.
Applications are open until 9th September.
Here are the basics:
	* Participants will receive training from expert mentors on everything from campaign strategy to the economics of the crisis.
	* Each organisation brings one of their campaigns to work on during the programme
	* We are looking for 10 pairs of campaigners from 10 organisations from a mixture of NGOs, Trade Unions, Faith Groups and grass roots groups

The forerunner to this programme had over 90 applicants from which we chose 19 campaigners including 38 Degrees, Unite, The Quakers and more. Here's what one of these participants says about the course:

"The mentoring course was one of the best experiences of my life! The people I met, the campaign strategy sessions, the useful insights into communications and framing, were exactly what I needed. It provided both practical support and a chance to think deeply with others about the theory behind our campaigning."

Cat Hobbs - We Own It<http://weownit.org.uk/

Find out more about Campaign Lab and apply here: http://campaignlab.org.uk/

Visit The Finance Innovation Lab at: http://thefinancelab.ning.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network
 To control which emails you receive on The Finance Innovation Lab, click here