[P2P-F] Fwd: [fcforum] FYI [presentation video] The Citizen Network - X Party is grooving in Spain

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Thu Oct 31 18:06:13 CET 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Simona Levi <info at conservas.tk>
Date: Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 5:59 PM
Subject: [fcforum] FYI [presentation video] The Citizen Network - X Party
is grooving in Spain
To: fcforum_discussion at fcforum.net, fcforum at list.fcforum.net

 We  are a group of Spanish activists and citizens involved in a new
political initiative called *'Red Ciudadana Partido X' (Citizen Network -
X Party)*. You might have read some of the *articles* published about us in
English-speaking media [1] [2] [3] or some of the *references* appeared in
academic or activist sites [4] [5]. Anyway, you can find more information
about this project at our webpage [6]. Many of us have been involved in the
*M15 Indignados movement in Spain*, which has deeply transformed  the
Spanish political scene.

 We have spent more than one year developing a 'prototype' of a citizen
network that could be able to pose a threat to the duopoly of Spanish main
parties. For the last several months we have been building that network,
which now includes *thousands of people and active nodes in many of the
main Spanish cities*.

 *Last October 8 we organized a public presentation* of the project in
Madrid and six other Spanish cities that was attended by around 1000 people
and was watched by more than 10 000 viewers over the Internet.  You can
watch a *video summary* of the event in Youtube [7] (*English
subtitles*available):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub_Nwxj9948

 We  are very interested in talking to people who promote similar lines of
action all over the world.

 All the best,
Red Ciudadana, Partido X

 [1]