[P2P-F] Fwd: Community Commons Special Events: Sunday Oct.6th at MCPL; Monday Oct.7th at Ostrom Room

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Tue Oct 1 20:13:50 CEST 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Conway, Ryan Timothy <rtconway at indiana.edu>
Date: Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 1:07 PM
Subject: Community Commons Special Events: Sunday Oct.6th at MCPL; Monday
Oct.7th at Ostrom Room
To: "Conway, Ryan Timothy" <rtconway at indiana.edu>
Cc: The Community Commons Project at IU <comprjt at indiana.edu>

 Good Afternoon!

I'm writing to announce two special events, put on by the Community Commons
Working Group:

*Community Commons Special Event 1:
*https://www.facebook.com/events/426585837446870/

*Charles Eisenstein*

* *

Presents

* *

*The More Beautiful World Our Hearts Know is Possible*

Date: *Sunday*, *October 6th*, 2013

Time: *3pm-5pm*

Location: *The Auditorium* at
*The Monroe County Public Library

**AND

Community Commons Conversations Potluck 3, w/special guest Charles
Eisenstein
**
*