[P2P-F] Fwd: Wired : learner centered movement

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 04:15:46 CET 2013

Just noticed the use of this concept :

*"Flipped Teaching"*
*http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flip_teaching*<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flip_teaching>

Turning Education Upside Down
http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/10/09/turning-education-upside-down/

Flipped School
http://www.flippedhighschool.com/

///

*Flip teaching* (or flipped classroom) is a form of blended
learning<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blended_learning> in
which students learn new content online by watching video lectures, usually
at home, and what used to be homework (assigned problems) is now done in
class with teacher offering more personalized guidance and interaction with
students, instead of lecturing. This is also known as*backwards
classroom*, *reverse
instruction*, *flipping the classroom* and *reverse teaching*.