[P2P-F] LAW grps Buzz from Michel Bauwens

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 22:10:18 CET 2013

Like their name says, they're anonymous -- there's no standard for
verifying whether they "officially" represent some defined
organization or not. And there seem to be about as many "Anonymous"
Twitter accounts as there are people. Unfortunately, despite massive
cultural shifts since their origins, there are still a few every now
and then who revert to the original /b/tard troll DNA.