[P2P-F] Fwd: FRIDAY: Community Justice Commons Panel Talk at the Ostrom Workshop _ Professors Edwin Greenebaum, Micol Seigel, and Beverly Stoeltje _ Noon-1:30pm

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Wed Nov 13 22:12:33 CET 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Conway, Ryan Timothy <rtconway at indiana.edu>
Date: Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 9:42 PM
Subject: FRIDAY: Community Justice Commons Panel Talk at the Ostrom
Workshop _ Professors Edwin Greenebaum, Micol Seigel, and Beverly Stoeltje
_ Noon-1:30pm
Cc: "bcl2007 at googlegroups.com" <bcl2007 at googlegroups.com>, IUPOLSCI <
iupolsci at indiana.edu>, "Campbell, Amanda Claire" <acperry at indiana.edu>,
"Duggan, Lynn S." <lduggan at indiana.edu>, "Nordahl, Per Christian" <
pnordahl at indiana.edu>, "Glaser, Christine" <cglaser at indiana.edu>, "
cglaser1812 at gmail.com" <cglaser1812 at gmail.com>, "Lave, Rebecca" <
rlave at indiana.edu>, "Akhter, Majed Saeed" <maakhter at indiana.edu>,
"Guardino, Peter Francis" <pguardin at indiana.edu>, "Gamber, Wendy E." <
wgamber at indiana.edu>, "hgsa at iulist.indiana.edu" <hgsa at iulist.indiana.edu>,
"Knott, Sarah" <saknott at indiana.edu>, ANTHRO <anthro at indiana.edu>,
"Bernhardt, Susan J" <sbernhar at indiana.edu>, "Wilkerson, Debra M" <
dwilkers at indiana.edu>, "Wilk, Richard R." <wilkr at indiana.edu>, Sociology
ADM Support <socadm at indiana.edu>, SOCGRAD <socgrad at indiana.edu>, "Bollen,
Johan L." <jbollen at indiana.edu>, "commoning-bounces at lists.wissensallmende.de"
<commoning-bounces at lists.wissensallmende.de>, "david at bollier.org" <
david at bollier.org>, "silke.helfrich at gmx.de" <silke.helfrich at gmx.de>, "
making-worlds at googlegroups.com" <making-worlds at googlegroups.com>, Silvia
Federici <Silvia.Federici at hofstra.edu>, Constantine Caffentzis <
caffentz at usm.maine.edu>, "jwalljasper at gmail.com" <jwalljasper at gmail.com>, "
jay at jaywalljasper.com" <jay at jaywalljasper.com>, "adamscar at imail.iu.edu" <
adamscar at imail.iu.edu>, "Bolinger, Joel Abel" <jaboling at indiana.edu>, "
neal at shareable.net" <neal at shareable.net>, Michel Bauwens <
michel at p2pfoundation.net>, "dh98 at leicester.ac.uk" <dh98 at leicester.ac.uk>, "
commoning at gmail.com" <commoning at gmail.com>, Wolfgang Hoeschele <
whoesch at truman.edu>, "Sanders, Scott R." <sanders1 at indiana.edu>, "
outreach at bloomingtoncommunityorchard.org" <
outreach at bloomingtoncommunityorchard.org>, "Farmer, James Robert" <
jafarmer at indiana.edu>, "cjam at cjamcenter.org" <cjam at cjamcenter.org>, HARMONY
<harmony at indiana.edu>, "Carrie.Lawrence at indstate.edu" <
Carrie.Lawrence at indstate.edu>, "Lawrence, Carrie Ann" <calawren at indiana.edu>,
"Stoeltje, Beverly" <stoeltje at indiana.edu>, "Seigel, Micol" <
mseigel at indiana.edu>, "Greenebaum, Edwin H." <greeneba at indiana.edu>,
"Robinson, Benjamin Butt" <bbrobins at indiana.edu>, "
brosenbarger at co.monroe.in.us" <brosenbarger at co.monroe.in.us>, "
dragovia at bloomington.in.gov" <dragovia at bloomington.in.gov>, "
george.por at gmail.com" <george.por at gmail.com>, "anna at SchoolOfCommoning.com" <
anna at schoolofcommoning.com>, "tepidman at gmail.com" <tepidman at gmail.com>,
"Bertuccio, Lucille J." <lbertucc at indiana.edu>, "csloffice at gmail.com" <
csloffice at gmail.com>, "provinev at bloomington.in.gov" <
provinev at bloomington.in.gov>, "jontlawrence at gmail.com" <
jontlawrence at gmail.com>, "keithd.johnson at comcast.net" <
keithd.johnson at comcast.net>, "communications at bloomingtoncommunityorchard.org"
<communications at bloomingtoncommunityorchard.org>, "garden at hhfoodbank.org" <
garden at hhfoodbank.org>, "stephanie at mhcfoodpantry.org" <
stephanie at mhcfoodpantry.org>, "stephenlowellhale at gmail.com" <
stephenlowellhale at gmail.com>, "Avena Koenigsberger, Andrea Itzel" <
aiavenak at indiana.edu>, "Greven, Nicholas Alan Wolfgang" <ngreven at iupuc.edu>,
Nicholas Greven <ngreven at umail.iu.edu>, SPEAINFO <speainfo at indiana.edu>,
"Pritchett, Donna J" <dpritche at indiana.edu>, "Mahigian-Moorhead, Cynthia" <
moorhead at indiana.edu>, "christyc8 at sbcglobal.net" <christyc8 at sbcglobal.net>,
"kevinconway8 at yahoo.com" <kevinconway8 at yahoo.com>, "conways8 at sbcglobal.net"
<conways8 at sbcglobal.net>, "James Allison [jimtomi at earthlink.net]" <
jimtomi at earthlink.net>, "cooperchilders at gmail.com" <cooperchilders at gmail.com>,
"farr.hugh at gmail.com" <farr.hugh at gmail.com>, "Blarel, Nicolas" <
nblarel at indiana.edu>, "acoppess at gmail.com" <acoppess at gmail.com>, "
smmcgee at umail.iu.edu" <smmcgee at umail.iu.edu>, "cmrsnowflake at gmail.com" <
cmrsnowflake at gmail.com>, "Harrell, Samantha Jean" <sjharrel at indiana.edu>,
"Ashwaiheen, Ayman Mohsen A" <aashwaih at iupui.edu>, "Petty, Briana Marie" <
bmpetty at indiana.edu>, "Greenwood, Thomas Nataniel" <thogreen at indiana.edu>,
"Winters, Emily Jean" <ejwinter at indiana.edu>, "Daphamil at iusb.edu" <
Daphamil at iusb.edu>, "Emilia.Melville at burohappold.com" <
Emilia.Melville at burohappold.com>, Johannes Euler <johannes.euler at posteo.org>,
"tdneuman at umail.iu.edu" <tdneuman at umail.iu.edu>, "Oren, Peter" <
proren at indiana.edu>, "krmckelv at gmail.com" <krmckelv at gmail.com>, "Klatt,
Joseph A" <jaklatt at indiana.edu>, "McLaughlin, Catherine Mariah" <
catmclau at indiana.edu>, "bstroot at gmail.com" <bstroot at gmail.com>, "
ehernly at umail.iu.edu" <ehernly at umail.iu.edu>, "Crane, Aidan Thomas" <
atcrane at indiana.edu>, "Carlsgaard, Stephen" <stepcarl at indiana.edu>, "Elmer,
Jonathan E" <elmerj at indiana.edu>, "Hall, Jacqueline M" <jmhall at indiana.edu>,
"Orr, Lloyd D." <orr at indiana.edu>, "Schonemann, Nicole D" <
nschonem at indiana.edu>, "Varga, Joseph J." <jjvarga at iupui.edu>

*Community Commons Colloquia: Community Justice Commons *

*Professors: Edwin Greenebaum [Maurer School of Law], Micol Seigel
[American Studies & History], and Beverly Stoeltje [Anthropology & Folkore
and Ethnomusicology]*

 Present

 *"Community Justice Commons: Community Policing vs Co-Produced Conflict
Resolution?"*