[P2P-F] Fwd: Meeting the Mystery of Money Dec 6-8

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Fri Nov 1 20:13:31 CET 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Louis Bohtlingk <daretocare at carefirstworld.com>
Date: Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 4:03 PM
Subject: Meeting the Mystery of Money Dec 6-8
To: themossfairy at cooptel.net
Cc: gabriellasongbird at gmail.com, hqcowen3 at btinternet.com

**
*Dear Friends, this is for your info.
Feel free to pass it round to anyone you feel might be interested.
If you are interested yourself let me know asap!!
With love.
Louis
*

Welcome!
I am *Louis Bohtlingk* from Scotland, author of *Dare To Care* - a love
based foundation for money and finance -
written in collobaration with Hazel Henderson: www.daretocare.ning.com and
www.carefirstworld.com

We are organising our *Meeting the Mystery of Money* workshop *Dec 6-8* at
Heavenly Retreat, Angel Fire near Taos, New Mexico.
It is a very beautiful and unique, sustainable home and retreat center,
situated on 55 acres in the pristine forest above the village Angel Fire
with spectacular views.
Our hosts are *Leslie Danziger and Joel Goldblatt.* *See flyer and more
info attached.*

In this workshop we deal with the deep transformation of our human behavior
with money.
We are assisted in making transformed financial transactions guided by our
heart's intelligence. *To become a Care First Light.**
**“Care First means, we let care (our heart) lead the way in all money
matters and make sure **
that money serves the well being of people and the Earth and is not used at
their expense (Money First).”
*
We have a maximum of 12 participants and for those who are flying from
other states,
I want to make sure that the workshop happens before you book your flights.
Once we have 8 participants the workshop can happen.
*Therefore I ask you to register with me as soon as you know you want to
come*: daretocare at carefirstworld.com
Then I will let you know as soon as I can, *when you can book your flight.*

*Traval arrangements for people flying in:*
*Fly to Albuquerque* and make a beautiful three hour journey to the village
of Angel Fire by Van.
In Angel Fire are condo's for rent that can be shared for around $60/night,
more or less
depending with how many we share the condo's. The Condo's are about two
miles from Heavenly Retreat.
*Let me know if you want to share one with others.**
*
*For transport* Kokopelli Property Management, who deals with the condo's
can also arrange group transport from Albuquerque, which will lower the
cost.
We can let everyone arrive at Albuquerque airport in a clustered time
period.

For more info on all this you can E-mail Joel Goldblatt (
joel at bluenergyusa.com ) or call him on 575-770-5110.
If you have any questions about the workshop you can call me, Louis, on *my
USA mobile: 571-268-1046*

With blessings
Louis Bohtlingk

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/