[P2P-F] Fwd: Spanish translation for the video and mini essay of Michel Bauwens’ Ouishare Keynote

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sat Jun 22 07:16:31 CEST 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stacco Troncoso <staccotroncoso at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 7:57 AM
Subject: Spanish translation for the video and mini essay of Michel
Bauwens’ Ouishare Keynote

Hello all!

Here’s our post about Michel’s keynote address at
Ouishare<http://guerrillatranslation.com/2013/06/06/cuatro-escenarios-futuros-para-la-economia-colaborativa/>.
It includes both the embedded subtitled video from OuIshare’s Youtube
channel and our translation of the mini essay that Michel wrote on the
subject for the ECC
website<http://commonsandeconomics.org/2013/05/25/four-scenarios-for-the-collaborative-economy/>
.

Feel free to share it and republish it, both on the P2P blog, Ouishare’s
Spanish page and Código Abierto CC.

Berardo, Albert, you have a lot of contacts here in Spain, so if you know
of anyone who’d be interested in running  it, please get us in touch. Now,
knowing Luis, the editor for this translation, chances are that tomorrow
morning he’ll write to me because a comma is out of place, so, after that’s
taken care of, I’ll send an html formatted copy for you to run as a follow
up to this email. All we ask is that you include our translation credit as
written on the piece with a hyperlink back to Guerrilla Translation. You’re
free to put that at the bottom and in micro-font, if you want, whatever
works best for your format.

Enjoy!

Stacco

--