[P2P-F] Fw: Fw: List of contacts with whom communication was blocked

robert searle dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 25 14:32:39 CEST 2013

Michel,

            Thank you for your response. I thought this was the case but I wanted to see  you respond in your own words which you have done. In a twisted sense, it is a good thing because it implies that what you are trying to achieve is very serious, and important for society. At the sametime ofcourse, there maybe some people, and "organizations" of influence who may want to "disrupt" the p2p "movement." ........or perhaps, even "discredit" it in some manner, or other........

Keep the flag flying...!

Regards,

Robert Searle

.