[P2P-F] Fw: List of contacts with whom communication was blocked

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Wed Jul 24 13:24:42 CEST 2013

Dear Robert,

we are working on the fundamental transformation of our society and such
people and movements have always been targets and we have been connecting
projects and activists across at least 3 continents, with people often
telling me that our interventions were crucial.

nobody else is talking in an integrative way about the profound changes in
the modes of production and how various aspects are connected to each
other, accompanied with a strategic vision; and those that are talking
about partial developments are generally seeing this only as an add on to
the existing system, not with a view on phase transition

I can't talk about the other sister organisation that was similarly
targeted, but so we are not alone, there is a pattern of intervention

this was a rather systematic attack on the convergent networks for social
change that are being built and that may one day be crucial in mobilizing
society for change

of course, it could also be a personal shakespearian drama, but given the
extent of the manipulation, I find that increasingly hard to believe,

Michel

Message: 1