[P2P-F] Event - Lote 3 - Matera, Italy - October 29, November 3 2013

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 17:40:37 CEST 2013

http://lote.edgeryders.eu/tickets/

excerpted :

How does it work? :

   - Join the EdgeRyders site <http://edgeryders.eu/user/register>.
   - Indicate on your profile that you are coming to the event. To do this,
   go here <http://edgeryders.eu/user>, click on “Edit my Edgeryders
   profile” (the middle button just above your name) and select the radio
   button “Yes, I am coming to LOTE – The unMonastery edition 29 October – 3
   November!” (it’s just under your name).
   - Take on at least one task by checking on your profile the things
   you’re up for volunteering with, and start working!
   - Introduce yourself to others coming in #LOTE event
group<http://edgeryders.eu/making-lote3> and
   submit a post with your ideas or questions for the event.
   - *be sure to do this immediately*. This is a huge organizational
   effort, and we need some lead time to get it together.

More details about the event setup and Edgeryders, the organisation hosting
it, in this post <http://edgeryders.eu/blog/lote3-save-the-date>!