[P2P-F] Fwd: Ancient Athens didn't have politicians. Is there a lesson for us?

Mark Janssen dreamingforward at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 00:30:34 CET 2013

On Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 1:23 PM, Carmen Irurzun Anton
<merryweather64 at yahoo.es> wrote:
> Dear P2P,
> I dont think the American Constitution has ever been "of by and for" the
> people, as we , and the rest of the readers, were meant to interpret it. For
> one thing: who where the "people"?

Well this is where it gets complicated, because of the involvement of
the Catholic Church with "E Pluribus Unum" -- in order to really
understand why and how the US Constitution gets worshiped you have to
know how Jesus and the Church enters in.   Also, how that got
counterposed to "Novus Ordo Seclurum" -- the occult symbology about a
"new world order" on the back of the $1 bill.

>Certainly not the blacks or the indians,
> or the women, for that matter.

I used to think the same way, but know it's not that simple.

mark