[P2P-F] New P2P guru ;-)

olivier auber olivierauber2 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 16:36:09 CET 2013

Hi Paul,

Regular computer scientists see the multicast protocol like this :
http://www.cs.rutgers.edu/~rmartin/teaching/fall08/cs552/position-papers/004-01.pdf

This DARPA-funded one can not imagine one second that the peers of P2P
networks may well become also kind of multicast routers, which would
transform the said P2P networks to P2P^10 networks!

Just ask your ISP to route multicast !
(or wait for the triangular trade of your personal data)

Olivier