[P2P-F] New P2P guru ;-)

Paul Hughes psidoc at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 19:36:36 CET 2013

Olivier,

Does this network symmetry require current centralized incumbents to
agree to change standards or implement new ones? Or can it be done as
a bottoms up approach? If it does require cooperation from centralized
incumbents I don't see it ever happening, as they have no incentive to
foster a tool that would undermine their power and authority.

~Paul