[P2P-F] open capital License?

flawer flawer at shareful.be
Thu Feb 7 09:24:16 CET 2013

iep, some hinting

> The KNU GPL will use Property Rights to insure all Object Users gain
> access
> to Physical Sources of that production.

my (shareful) approach is more based in develop more related shareful
yourself if there's competition for acces. i am seeing this option as an
optional clause for the core (i call it socilaistic 49 for when the
owner offers the 49 of shares of his object, 99 for when 99%, and freed
or 100 for when he is owner but doesn't want to be owner) . freed
shareful is commons for me, . views...

> For example, imagine a late-coming User buys a sandwich from
> a restaurant operating under the terms of the KNU GPL.
>
> We will charge Profit against that latecomer and immediately
> invest that overpayment in more land, water-rights, wheat seed,
> chickens, tomato seed, beef cattle, alfalfa, tools, etc. needed
> to create *future* sandwiches of that exact type.  I think the
> User should probably have some amount control over the direction
> of those investments within the collective (maybe he didn't know
> he wouldn't like that kind
> but probably should not
> be able to sell or "cash out" those shares until some time-out
> or until some conditions are met that I do not yet yet understand
> so as to 'stablize' the collective by essentially requiring Users
> gain the co-ownership needed to secure their future needs are met
> without being at the mercy of other owners.

stability here could be achieved by offering the investor / buyer
further scheduling / choosing from a list of 'converted to if delay of',
he keeps the property, he can take it away but risks difamation if
noncompensated damage, not being able to come back here.

The having to invest in future sandwichs could be a default, whether
friends of the sandwich, if any estated by the sandwich creators(...),
should have preference in the investing of profit. They will also be
defaultly owned by the investor, but he also having an assistential list
for giving away property rights / responsability. This donees list
doesn't need to be phrased in the license,