[P2P-F] Fwd: open capital License?

Apostolis Xekoukoulotakis xekoukou at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 14:29:32 CET 2013

I point the issue so as to solve it, not throwing things out.

There are many projects  at which you can contribute:
engineer--> a)open source ecology: open sourcing and reducing the cost of
hardware
programmer--> b) value network <http://valnet.webfactional.com/>s :
programming a value accouting program to deal with peer production(many
different people coordinating)
me right now -->c) provide an information system to consumers so that they
become investors of the products they need. (reputation system)
programmer  -->d) ripple <https://ripple.com/>: creating a decentralized
system of insurance for money.
programmer  -->e)creating an new  peer/open currency.
lawyer ---> f) Since the ownership of infrastructure will need to change
according to the people using it, someone needs to find a structure that
complies with the current laws
in a way that noone could manage steal the infrastructure from its users.

I need to go back to work.

2013/2/5 Patrick Anderson <agnucius at gmail.com>

> Apostolis Xekoukoulotakis wrote:
> > need exterior investment from someone that doesnt
> > want the resulting product for personal use.
>
> Traditionally yes, but Crowd-Funding is reducing this dependency.
>
> Crowd-Funding can be thought of as an interest-free loan repaid with
> product.
>
> Though the approach I propose is more like Crowd-Ownership since the
> micro-investors receive real co-ownership in the Physical Sources
> instead of just a one-time payout of the Object(ive)s.
>

> In the case where Crowd-Funding cannot meet our needs, we can treat
> some non-zero percentage of Profit as Payer Investment while the rest
> is used to pay the VC Angels or bankers.
>

> I hope we can work on this iteratively, solving small issues such as
> this along the way without throwing out the entire approach.

Sincerely yours,

     Apostolis Xekoukoulotakis