[P2P-F] Do we know about Linked Data ? Are we interested is understanding its potentials ? Quick survey - Thanks !

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 18:34:03 CET 2013

Thank you June for your reply.

I look forward to see other people's experience and points of views,
and find a way of inter-weaving our posts into a series of blog posts ?

As for your reply, I totally agree with you - it is not only about the
technology, it is about how we use it :)

And this opens up a lot of chapters.

Actually, we absolutely need to think about this, understanding how to
enable user experience, and interfacing - not ending up trapped in our
devices, but using them to facilitate "Real Social".
http://p2pfoundation.net/Real_Social

Personally, technology enables me to find others with whom I can share ,
face to face - or to escape temporarily from relational dynamics and
oppressive relational dynamics.

I see as important participating in technological developments, as to avoid
getting enclosed into it.

I see artificial scarcity in our information architectures actually
encouraging its population to become insensitive , competitive, psychopaths.

I see this as an opportunity to re-open our capacity to code our realities,
using the awareness you bring forward, in a more balanced "male/female"
energy.

Note : As for Autism, though not sure if it is this type you bring forward
in your last message, I can relate to this article

http://seventhvoice.wordpress.com/2013/11/16/new-study-finds-that-individuals-with-aspergers-syndrome-dont-lack-empathy-in-fact-if-anything-they-empathize-too-much/

also, I find of interest to use the hypothesis of perspective taking

http://www.clintfuhs.com/files/pdf/Fuhs_Perspective-taking-Appendix.pdf

another pdf I find interesting

http://bit.ly/ent_pm

from http://entpm.cc/