[P2P-F] Fwd: Wired : learner centered movement

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 00:19:23 CET 2013

Thank you June and George for sharing

I am personally enthusiastic about the further use of linked data
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linked_data

I see it as opening up a greater variety of overlapping graphs that can be
adapted and used depending on existing or desired contexts,

not only dependent on the usage of language,
nor even requiring either social grooming , nor any form of coercive
discipline.

The learning environment is de-materialized, and context is constantly
re-created,
not being dependent on any one specific space, nor any constant social
structure, nor even based on any constant role.

Agents being able to adapt their roles based on context and personal
choices regarding shared intentionality.

This is already a reality experienced, for me at least.

Intuitive connections ( when walking in public spaces or at events ) enable
to share instantly, identifying those with whom there is overlap in terms
of shared reality space.

The net can also be used to empower shared reality experience, or better
still, shared engagement in intentional reality creation ( including real
social : http://p2pfoundation.net/Real_Social  )

Yet intentionality, hence choice, and engagement in something that may not
yet exist,
may in itself be built on evolving memes one may inherit and/or an emergent
pool of data used from the perspective of one's existing current context,

identifying needs, available resources , issues and questions,
their inter-relation,

and from there on explore existing or express new questions ,
which in themselves created potential for shared intentionality in terms of
collective intelligence.

Existing infrastructure can be used if the power structures enable access
to it,
yet there is less and less dependency on any one infrastructure or source
of resources.    It becomes distributed, and aggregators become contextual
and personalized.

There is no more dependency on institutions.