[P2P-F] discussing the implications of the peer production license

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Thu Aug 29 14:53:58 CEST 2013

Thank you so much for these very clear answers Lionel, I'm sure it answers
Stacco's concerns.

However, in the note to me and Dmytri regarding the logo and common deeds,
this is beyond my own capability.

While I promote the PPL as an 'ideological' hack, I cannot find the time to
work on its actual promotion and development,

Michel

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/