[P2P-F] Anti-Capitalist Dictionary: Timeline

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 21:05:01 CEST 2012

On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 5:18 PM, Nathan Cravens <knuggy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Typed it out last night in a lovely squat in London. Thought you might
> find useful.
>
> Anti-Capitalist Dictionary: Timeline
> https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1_5pgvIOpTS_L5X6-au6p_kzKsz4mxM2Hl_eevklbkxY

This is very helpful, Nathan -- thanks! One small thing: I didn't see
Bookchin in there, and IIRC Colin Ward wasn't either. I'm cc'ing this
to some others who may also find it useful.

Kevin

--
Kevin Carson
Karl Hess Chair in Social Theory, Research Associate

"You have no authority that we are bound to respect" -- John Perry Barlow
"We are legion. We never forgive. We never forget. Expect us" -- Anonymous

Homebrew Industrial Revolution:  A Low-Overhead Manifesto
http://homebrewindustrialrevolution.wordpress.com
Desktop Regulatory State http://desktopregulatorystate.wordpress.com