[P2P-F] crowd sourced permaculture tools and database ?

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 20:14:18 CET 2012

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 11:58 AM, Dante-Gabryell Monson
<dante.monson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know of a tool
> to collaboratively map synergies between plants+animals,
> and add various data on the plants and their synnergies,
> at various levels ( top soil up till trees ) ?

It sounds like something that could be done with any kind of semantic
tagging system, but I don't know what OS alternatives are available.

--
Kevin Carson
Research Associate, Center for a Stateless Society http://c4ss.org

"You have no authority that we are bound to respect" -- John Perry Barlow
"We are legion. We never forgive. We never forget. Expect us" -- Anonymous

Homebrew Industrial Revolution:  A Low-Overhead Manifesto
http://homebrewindustrialrevolution.wordpress.com
Desktop Regulatory State http://desktopregulatorystate.wordpress.com