[P2P-F] P2P Foundation Representation in Solidarity Economy Network (SEN)

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 04:54:44 CET 2012

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 8:53 PM, Joe Rinehart <joe at firestormcafe.com> wrote:
> Hey Kevin, I'm mostly a lurker on this list, but I think its a great idea
> for folks more interested in P2P technologies to be involved in the
> Solidarity Econ movement.  I think the organizational membership is a great
> idea.  Worth noting though is the US SEN is not perhaps the most active of
> organizations, and that other groups like Solidarity NYC and the U.S.
> Federation of Worker Owned Cooperatives are worth reaching out to as well.

Thanks for the tip, Joe (sorry about the delay in replying -- my inbox
has been a mess).

Anyone else have thoughts on the groups Joe mentioned?

--
Kevin Carson
Research Associate, Center for a Stateless Society http://c4ss.org

"You have no authority that we are bound to respect" -- John Perry Barlow
"We are legion. We never forgive. We never forget. Expect us" -- Anonymous

Homebrew Industrial Revolution:  A Low-Overhead Manifesto
http://homebrewindustrialrevolution.wordpress.com
Desktop Regulatory State http://desktopregulatorystate.wordpress.com